Saturday, September 25, 2010

My IPHONE 4

Yep, I finally changed my mobile and got myself the brand new IPHONE 4, the black one :)



Simply check the pics and the specs:

Camera, photos and video
Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
5-megapixel still camera
VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second with the front camera
Tap to focus video or still images
LED flash
Photo and video geotagging







My points:
Great look!
A bit heavy :(
So many options

YET!!!

I have to admit: I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEND A MSG WITH IT!!! LOL!

Anyway...cheers...am off to my iphone4 :P

7 comments:

Yashvin said...

GRAND NOIR!

LOL!
al apprane avoye sms avant :P

reena.dkl said...

ayo grave net sa!!! mo croir mo ine vin trop vieux pu sa ban technology la!

Music_craze said...

iphone sux
nfn akoz m ena tro gro ledoi :s
pa kav text :p

reena.dkl said...

wai c un peu vrai...bane touch la trop pti...

heureusement Michel pli habile li :)

Nayar said...

iPhones sucks(maybe i'm jealous) :D

Congrats

amateur said...

@ Reena,
where did u get it? at orange?

reena.dkl said...

@ Nayar...lol!!! nothing to be jealous of...i've lived with 2 cents worth mobiles up to now...so...i did not even want to buy a new one when my Siemens A35 lost one of the alphabets..i stuck it with Bluetack n kept using it..lol!!! that was like 8-10 years back!

@amateur: yep, orange :)