Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA

My very first blog for this year and I so much wanted it to be about a particular movie, CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA.



Yes! The much awaited movie (definitely by me!).

So the story is about Sidhu (oh so cute with his little hair tail at the back..)who believes he has a destiny to achieve and be a great man one day. He is conned by a friend to go to China where his "supposed" destiny awaits him...

BREF! In the whole I loved Akshay Kumar. Best shot of his is the one from the song Chak Lein De where he is standing on the great wall of China and looking around. WOW! If I was not married I'd rush to India!



(Joking..anyway..but he was drop dead GORGEOUS!)

Now Deepika looked stupid as Miss TSM, yet her twin was simply sexy, cool and beautiful. Yes, I admit that I was impressed by her Suzy role. Way to go girl...See my point here is that some heroines just can't get out of the typical running around trees act. Yeah, on the other hand maybe she did not say much as Suzy and that is why she was perfect...hihihi!



Anyway, I ADORED THE MOVIE! LAUGHED like mad (as always!!!) and! and! and! even Michel liked the movie! And I for sure know that he hates Hindi comedies which are so stupid at times...I agree with him here..sometimes some movies are simply ridiculous when it comes to comedy...pff!!!

Though my favourite one remains 'HERA PHERI' the first one, I must say that after Dostana, CC2C (Chandni Chowk to China) shines. That's my opinion anyway.

Go watch it! I've seen it 2 times already at the cinema hall and wish I could watch it again...(which I certainly will).

Then why did the movie flop you ask...Well, I believe that Akshay had so much hits (super hits!!!) in a row that some people of Bollywood have decided to boycott it in an unofficial way. So sad...

Just make up your own mind and don't let others influence you. So what if some think the movie is stupid, at least I had my share of laugh :p



CHAK LEIN DE! CC2C!

4 comments:

Kurt Avish said...

The photos seem nice. Gonna check this movie then :-)

reena.dkl said...

Well Avish, maybe you will not like it but it's worth a watch...

At least I laughed and wanted to share it with you all...

Have fun!

~Joyshan~ said...

unfortunately the critics are making a fuss about the movie :@ however i find the picture great :D and to be noted the film has flopped decently with 13,29,41,333 rupees :D

reena.dkl said...

Thnx for the comment n update Joyshan..
yeah..i loved the pic and they are all acting dumbo abt it...pfff!!!!